Dallas Criminal Defense Attorneys
When you’re faced with the prospect of facing jail, it can be an emotionally trying time your life. At the Wilson Law Practice, we take the time to understand your case and work hard to get you the best result possible. As a former criminal investigator, Attorney David Wilson understands the strengths and weaknesses of the prosecutor’s case allowing Attorney Wilson to provide our clients with a strong defense to criminal charges.
In addition to practicing criminal defense law in DFW, Attorney Wilson is also a recognized expert in the field of Computer Forensics. During his career he has examined thousands of computers, iPhones, smart phones, tablet devices, and servers to challenge opinions and findings of others.
Recent Blog Posts
- Intoxication Crimes (DWI / DUI, Public Intoxication)
- Property Crimes (Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Forgery, Fraud, and Criminal Mischief)
- Drug Charges (Possession of Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Prescription Drugs, and other prohibited drugs)
- Sex Crimes (Prostitution, Solicitation, Sexual Assault, Indecency, and related offenses)
- White Collar Crime (Fraud, Embezzlement, Conspiracy, Accounting Fraud, and other white-collar crimes)
- Crimes Against Persons (Assault, Aggravated Assault, Manslaughter, Criminally Negligent Homicide, Murder)
- Computer Related Offenses (Breach of Computer Security, Online Solicitation of a Minor, Online Impersonation, etc.)